I am so blessed to be nominated by The Eclectic Contrarian, I encourage everyone to check out his blog because he writes incredible poetry!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
**For those of you who don’t know, The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by the blogging community from other bloggers like myself. It is a great way to spread some positivity by nominating other inspiring bloggers for this award!**
I have been asked the following:
1. What inspires you for your writing and your everyday life?
My past experiences inspire most of my writing and I am always open about it because there are people out there who are currently going through what I went through. I just want people to know that they aren’t alone.
2. What got you into writing?
Honestly, I never imagined myself being a writer until I got asked by the church staff if I would like to write in the Church Bulletin for them because I would write inspiring posts on social media. That is how Kylie’s Corner came to be and the rest is history!
3. Do you put yourself into your characters in your stories or do you attempt to keep yourself different?
When I write about a certain topic, I try to put myself in someone else’s shoes other than my own.
4. Compare yourself with other authors, who would you say you compare to?
I wouldn’t compare myself to any other Author, I have a unique sense of writing style!
5. Do you play musical instruments? If yes, what is it? If no, if you could, what would it be?
I don’t play musical instruments. If I could, I would play the piano.
6. What would you say what musical instrument would inspire your writing?
The piano and guitar inspire my writing.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world and write, where would it be?
I would go to Iceland because the scenery is so beautiful!
8. What makes your creative juices flow?
By listening to Christian music. When I sit down and write, I always have to put Christian music on. It helps me to think and listen to what God is telling me to write about.
9. Who are the most influential people in your life?
My Grandparents (MawMaw & PawPaw). I don’t know where I would be without them because I look up to them so much. I am thankful I have a close relationship with them and they truly are the sweetest people ever!
10. What is important to you?
Fulfilling all of the gifts God has given to me is important to me. I want Him to tell me, “Well done, My Child. You have used up all of the gifts I have given you.”
11. What is the message you try to put out in your writing?
I want to lead people more to God even if they don’t have a close relationship with Him.
My nominations are:
Claudia from Between the Lines
Dorothy from deyspublishing
Inverted.lily from my beautiful upside-down world
Kourtney Benson from Defining Yellow
Tammy7711 from GodinspiredArt&Quotes