Thank you Priya for nominating me to answer these 30 interesting questions, it was quite the challenge! So here we go!
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
As a child, I had the nickname of Kylie Wylie and also Kylie Celine (Only when my mom was mad!). I prefer to be called Kylie.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
Ha, I don’t doodle! I am horrible at drawing and I can only draw stick figures when it comes to drawing people.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I mostly toss and turn to try to fall asleep again at night or I try to get comfortable.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
People definitely consider me to be quiet.
5. What makes you cry?
I am such an emotional person and I cry when people are hurtful.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when everything is messy, I love to be organized!
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
When I see a mirror?
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That the world was full of people who wouldn’t hurt anyone. I viewed the world as a great place to live in and I didn’t think there would be so many people who are evil. I had a different perspective about the world when I was a child.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Self-love because we all need to take care and love ourselves first before anything else.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Random acts of kindness are supposed to be kept a secret so it wouldn’t be a secret if I told, now would it?
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I hardly read the newspaper, but I watch the news on television!
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Probably a bear even though I haven’t seen one out in the woods anywhere, I have heard that bears can be mean when they encounter people.
13. Are you more likey to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
It depends on the person.
14. What was the most recent compliment you received?
I had someone tell me they can are able to tell that writing is my passion.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Why are you so quiet?
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Definitely frog legs! I was told that it was actually chicken, so I ate it.
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
A few very close friends, I choose my friends wisely.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
I love the phrase, ‘You Matter” and I use it a lot when I write.
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
Probably San Antonio, Texas because I have so many memories there with family.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I don’t think I would change it!
21. When was the last time you lied?
I don’t remember, I tend to always tell the truth.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
How there are still kind people out in the world.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease, of course!
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
I love to color.
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
“Thank God for giving me another day.”
26. What is your favorite song (at least for the moment)?
Haven’t Seen It Yet by Danny Gokey.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
My MawMaw is sweet, funny, organized, selfless, and friendly.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
I don’t know who I would select!
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
I have been told that I look like Meghan Trainor before!
30. What do you want me to know?
That you are loved so much by God and you matter.
I nominate everyone reading this to write their own answers to these questions. If you do this, please leave a comment on this post giving the link to your answers post so that I don’t miss them! I hope you enjoy answering the 30 interesting questions!